Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A new blog is born!

Even though this blog is called Tablet Pedagogy, my ruminations about effective pedagogy have grown beyond technology-based innovations. To try to keep lines of communication clear, I've just today launched an additional blog to cater to readers who have teaching-related interests outside of the realm of mobile technology in the classroom.

I will continue posting tech-based information here at Tablet Pedagogy, and I will be posting other educational content at:

(link to eduproffer.com if you like)


Although I will use my @rossbiology (professional) Twitter account to continue promoting Tablet Pedagogy, I have also launched a new Twitter handle to accompany the new blog: @eduproffer

Twitter users: please follow me @eduproffer - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an insightful comment, best practice, or concern to share? Please do!